BUY HYDROCODONE 10MG 325MG ONLINE
ALL ABOUT HYDROCODONE 10MG 500MG
- Brand Name: Norco, Vicodin, Lortab, Lorcet, Xodol
- Generic Name: hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen tablets
- Hydrocodone bitartrate;
- Hydrocodone is an opioid pain medication it is sometimes also called a narcotic.
- Hydrocodone is an opioid that treats the disease by blocking pain signals through the brain and spinal cord.
- Hydrocodone is an opioid analgesic and antitussive and occurs as fine, white crystals or as a crystalline powder.
- Acetaminophen is 4′-hydroxyacetanilide, a slightly bitter, white, odorless, crystalline powder, is a non-opiate, non-salicylate analgesic and antipyretic.
- It is also known as Tylenol which is a non-opioid that gets rid of pain by blocking the production of certain chemicals in the brain.
- The combination of two pain medications (hydrocodone / acetaminophen) i.e narco helps to treat moderate to severe pain.
- Like all other narcotic medicine, it also impairs mental and physical abilities required for the performance tasks such as driving a car or operating machinery so patients should use it with caution.
USES OF THE DRUG:
- You can buy Hydrocodone 10mg 325mg online to treat moderate to severe pain caused due to chronic conditions such as surgery or injury. Like Oxycodone, it should also be taken exactly as a medical professional prescribes. It is necessary due to the potential for medicine addiction.
- Hydrocodone is an opioid pain reliever and acetaminophen is a non-opioid pain reliever. Buy Hydrocodone 10mg 325mg online works by controlling the feeling of pain and responding to pain in the brain.
- Acetaminophen also helps to reduce a fever.
SIDE EFFECTS OF HYDROCODONE 10MG 325MG
The most common side effects are;
Other severe side effects may include:
- Side effects of the Central Nervous System are: Drowsiness, mental clouding, lethargy, impairment of mental and physical performance, anxiety, fear, dysphoria, psychic dependence, mood changes.
- Side effects of the Gastrointestinal System are: Prolonged administration of Lortab 10 (hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen tablets) /500 tablets may produce constipation.
- Side effects of the Genitourinary System: Ureteral spam, spasm of vesical sphincters and urinary retention have been reported with opiates.
- Side effects of the Respiratory Depression are: Hydrocodone bitartrate may produce dose-related respiratory depression by acting directly on the brainstem respiratory centers.
- Side effects of the Special Senses are: Cases of hearing impairment or permanent loss have been reported predominantly in patients with chronic overdose.
- Side effects of the Dermatological are: skin rash, pruritus
- Side effects of the Acetaminophen are; allergic reactions, rash, thrombocytopenia, agranulocytosis.
Dosage for adults of ages 18 years and older and weighing at least 46kg;
- The general dosage for Hydrocodone 10 mg / acetaminophen 500 mg is 1–2 tablets taken every 4–6 hours as recommended by the doctor and the maximum and minimum dosage depends on the condition of the patients.
Dosage for Children of ages 0–17 years;
- Dosage for people younger than 18 years hasn’t been clinically proven so it depends upon the condition of the patients and their medical history.
OVERDOSES; Symptoms of overdose may include the following:
- slow/shallow breathing
- loss of appetite
- Stomach/abdominal pain
- Extreme tiredness
- Slow heartbeat
- Yellowing of skin/eyes or dark yellow urine
- Lightheadedness, Dizziness or fainting may occur when you rises suddenly from a lying or sitting position.
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS: HYDROCODONE 10MG 325MG
- This class of drug has a drug dependency tendency so if you feel that the medicine is not working as well, do not use more than the prescribed dose by your doctor.
- If someone has taken an overdose of Hydrocodone 10mg 325mg medicine, get emergency medical assistance immediately. Sometimes doctors use naloxone to treat an overdose.
- Signs of an overdose such as:
- cold, clammy skin, coughing that sometimes produces a pink frothy sputum, dark urine, difficult or trouble breathing, irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing, nausea, vomiting, pain in the upper stomach, pale or blue lips, pinpoint pupils of the eyes, or yellow eyes or skin.
- Signs of an overdose such as:
- This drug may show side effects such as sleep-related breathing problems (eg, sleep apnea, sleep-related hypoxemia in which breathing stops for short periods during sleep) while using this medicine, consult your doctor immediately.
- It may also cause adrenal gland problems in which darkening of the skin, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, loss of appetite, mental depression, nausea, skin rash, unusual tiredness or weakness, or vomiting occurs, consult your doctor immediately.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you have pain or tenderness in the upper stomach, pale stools, dark urine, loss of appetite, nausea, unusual tiredness or weakness, or yellow eyes or skin, these are symptoms of a serious liver problem.
- It can cause serious skin reactions such as acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, and toxic epidermal necrolysis.
- It can also cause a serious type of allergic reaction called anaphylaxis, consult your doctor immediately if you have a rash, itching, hoarseness, trouble breathing, trouble swallowing, or any swelling of your hands, face, or mouth while you are using this medicine.
- Do not drive or do anything else that requires concentration because its side effects may be life threatening for you. Be careful until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Using narcotics may cause constipation so to prevent this, your doctor may direct you to take laxatives, drink a lot of fluids, or increase the amount of fiber in your daily diet.
- Do not suddenly stop or change your dose, it should be gradually increased or reduced the amount you are using before stopping it completely to diminish the possibility of withdrawal symptoms (such as stomach cramps, anxiety, fever, nausea, runny nose, sweating, tremors, or trouble with sleeping).
- If you are pregnant or if you plan to become pregnant or while you are pregnant it may cause serious unwanted effects, so tell your doctor right away if you have these conditions.
- There may be a risk of a condition called serotonin syndrome if you take certain medicines that affect serotonin levels in your body.
- Prolonged use of this medicine may cause infertility therefore talk with your doctor before using this medicine.
120 Pills, 180 Pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills
There are no reviews yet.