INTRODUCTION: ADDERALL 10MG BLUE
Adderall 10mg blue is composed of immediate-release (IR) and extended-release (XR) formulations. Doctors usually start with patients at a low dose, such as 5mg or 10mg once a day. Adderall XR only needs to be taken once per day. Sometimes doctors prefer Adderall IR because there are more flexible dosing options that go up incrementally, allowing them to control the patient’s condition smoothly and slowly.
Adderall 10mg blue has a salt combination of Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine which belongs to a class of drugs known as stimulants, these salts mainly help by increasing your ability to pay attention, control behavior problems and stay focused on an activity and improve listening skills and it may also help you to organize your tasks
Adderall formulation is available as an immediate-release form and extended-release form where in the immediate-release form, the tablet releases the drug into your body and works right away whereas in the extended-release form, the capsule slowly releases small amounts of medication into your body throughout the day.
USES OF ADDERALL 10MG BLUE
- Adderall is the only drug approved by the FDA to treat ADHD.
- Adderall 10mg blue drugs stimulate the central nervous system (CNS) and are most commonly used to treat (ADHD) attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, this medication works by altering norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain. It helps by increasing concentration and helps to stay on task longer and manage behavioral issues associated with ADHD.
- Some research has also been found that it may be useful in treating children who have ADHD and oppositional defiant disorder (ODD).
- Adderall, sometimes, may be used for treatment of resistant depression, though the research is not clear on their efficiency.
Adderall 10mg blue has a number of possible side effects, which can range from mild to severe. It is important to talk to your doctor about your medical history before taking Adderall and you should also be informed about any new or unexpected reactions you experience. Side effects can vary depending on age
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
- Abdominal pain
- Emotional lability, or rapid mood changes
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Feeling weak
- Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat)
- Urinary tract infection
SEVERE SIDE EFFECTS
- Allergic reactions
- Eyesight changes or blurred vision
- Heart attack
- Increased blood pressure
- Psychotic episodes
- Slowing of growth or height in children
- Sudden death due to existing heart problems
- Trouble operating vehicles or machinery
- Marked insomnia
- Personality changes
- Psychosis that’s indistinguishable from schizophrenia
- Severe skin issues, like lesions
DOSAGES OF ADDERALL 10MG BLUE
- At the initial stage of medication the Doctor may start with an immediate-release form of Adderall, if you take the immediate-release form, you might be recommended with more than one dose per day. Eventually, dosages may change depending on the medical condition. And if you take an extended-release drug, you might only need one dose per day to manage your symptoms.
- The standard dosage of each drug starts at 10 to 20 mg per day. However, your dosage depends on many factors like your age, other health issues you have, and how you respond to the drug.
- For children smaller doses are recommended than adults.
- Always take dosage as prescribed by your doctor for you.
SYMPTOMS OF OVERDOSES
- Overactive reflexes (known as hyperreflexia)
- Rapid breathing
- Abdominal cramps
- Circulatory collapse
- High fever over 106 F i.e. known as hyperpyrexia
- Hypertension or hypotension
- Rhabdomyolysis is a condition where the muscles break down with pain
- Convulsions and coma
- Fatigue and depression after the stimulant wears off
WARNINGS AND INTERACTIONS
- Before taking this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to its active and inactive substance used in compositions or to other sympathomimetic drugs like lisdexamfetamine or if you have any other allergies because this product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Use it with caution because it has withdrawal symptoms if you have used this medication for a long time or in high doses.
- You should only decrease your dose or discontinue your medication under the supervision of your doctor.
- Beginning treatment with Adderall about the risk of peripheral vasculopathy, including Raynaud’s phenomenon, and associated signs and symptoms: fingers or toes may feel numb, cool, painful, and/or may change color from pale, to blue, to red.
- Adderall 10mg blue drugs may interact with other medications and cause serious side effects so it is important to talk to your doctor about your medical history.
- If you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant, discuss with your doctor because it is not clear if Adderall is safe to take during pregnancy or not.
For More Information you can visit : Logical Pharmacy
120 Pills, 180 Pills, 300 Pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills