Introduction: orange clonazepam 1mg
orange clonazepam 1mg is a prescribed medicine that is used as a treatment to prevent and control seizures i.e. a sudden or uncontrolled electrical disturbance inside the brain.
Clonazepam is also an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug, which is used in the treatment of central nervous system disorder. This drug is also helpful for the treatment of panic attacks, insomnia which is a sleep disorder that can make it hard to fall asleep, hard to stay asleep, or make you wake up too early and not be able to get back to sleep, and symptoms related to chronic anxiety and anxiety disorders.
Clonazepam helps by calming your brain and nerves of your body smoothly.
orange clonazepam 1mg belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines. Benzodiazepines are medicines that work by affecting neurotransmitters of the brain. Neurotransmitters are chemicals which nerves of your brain release in order to communicate with other nearby nerves.
Common generic and brand names for benzodiazepines are: midazolam, triazolam, lorazepam,alprazolam,diazepam, chlordiazepoxide
Before consuming this drug, you should read the detailed information. And this drug poses dependency, withdrawal symptoms and other long term effects.
Clonazepam is completely and rapidly absorbed after oral use.
How it works
Orange clonazepam 1mg works by increasing the activity of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) which is a major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. This gamma aminobutyric acid chemical sends signals throughout a person’s central nervous system and if a person does not have enough GABA, their body may be in an excited state which may cause the person to have panic attacks or seizures but when that person takes this drug, they will have more GABA in their body and help them have fewer panic attacks and seizures.
Composition of clonazepam
Each tablet of orange clonazepam 1mg contains;
- colloidal silicon dioxide,
- croscarmellose sodium,
- lactose monohydrate,
- magnesium stearate,
- microcrystalline cellulose
And, it is a light yellow crystalline powder and has a molecular weight of 315.72.
Dosages of orange clonazepam 1mg
It is a prescribed medicine so before consuming orange clonazepam 1mg consult your doctor. But usually doctors recommend according to the patients like;
For panic disorder in adults (ages 18 to 64 years) usually the starting dose is 0.25 mg taken twice per day and the doctor may increase the dose to 0.5 mg taken two times per day after three days according to the condition of the patients. Maximum dose of 4 mg per day can be given depending on the condition of the patients. A doctor should decrease the dose slowly when patients start getting improvement in the condition with this drug. They might decrease the dose by not more than 0.125 mg every three days.
For panic disorder in Children (ages 0 to 17 years) it hasn’t been found that orange clonazepam 1mg is safe and effective for use in people younger than 18 years for this condition.
Dosage for seizures for adults (ages 18 to 64 years) usually starting dose is 0.5 mg taken twice or thrice as per the condition of the patients.The doctor may increase a person’s dose by 0.5 to 1 mg every three days until their seizure conditions are not controlled and the maximum dose of 20 mg per day can be advised as per the condition of the patients.
Dosages for seizures for child dosage (ages 11 to 17 years) usually starting dose is 0.5 mg taken twice or thrice as per the condition of the patients.The doctor may increase a person’s dose by 0.5 to 1 mg every three days until their seizure conditions are not controlled and the maximum dose of 20 mg per day can be advised as per the condition of the patients.
Uses of the orange clonazepam 1mg
- Clonazepam is prescribed by doctors for short term treatment of epilepsy, panic order and anxiety.
- Like other benzodiazepines, Clonazepam is mainly used for the acute Seizures and it is not suitable for the long-term treatment of seizures because it may development tolerance to the anticonvulsant effects.
- orange clonazepam 1mg has been found effective in treating epilepsy in children or sometimes it is also used for certain rare childhood epilepsies.
- Clonazepam is mainly prescribed for the acute management of epilepsies and clonazepam has been found to be effective in the acute control of prolonged seizure
- Sometimes it is also recommended for treatment of typical and atypical absences seizures, infantile myoclonic, myoclonic, and akinetic seizures.
- orange clonazepam 1mg is also effective in the management of acute mania.
- Sometimes it is also used for the treatment of restless leg syndrome, rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder, parasomnia and hyperekplexia.
Side effects of clonazepam 1mg
- Stomach pain
- Suicidal thoughts or urges
uncommon side effects;
- Sedition i.e reduction of irritability
- Psychrometer impairment i.e slowing down of thoughts reduction in body movement.
- Shortness of breath
- Having trouble speaking, feeling very tired and lethargic, dizziness or having a feeling of passing out.
- Increased heart rate
- Headache, irritability
- Memory impairment and restlessness
- Some people taking this medicine may develop a severe allergic reaction and swelling of the face.
- Some people taking this medicine for sleep have experienced various behaviors while they were asleep or not fully awake, such as sleep driving, making phone calls, and preparing or eating food such people have no memory of the events when they awaken.
- Signs of feeling depressed or thoughts of harming or killing yourself, or lack of interest in life.
- Decrease the dosage gradually when used for panic disorder
- Should be use with caution in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) which is a chronic inflammatory lung disease, sleep apnea, renal/hepatic disease, depression, suicidal tendency patients.
- It is not recommended for people with depressed neuroses, psychotic reactions, severe respiratory depression,myasthenia gravis, and acute alcohol intoxication.
- May cause central nervous system depression and impairs the ability to perform tasks that require concentration because hyperactive or aggressive behavior have been found with benzodiazepines in adolescents and psychiatric patients.
- May Increases the risk of suicidal thoughts or behavior.
- Patients who have history of drug abuse or acute alcoholism and drug dependency for them it may result in psychological and physical dependence
- Patients with compromised respiratory function should use this medicine with caution.
- Patients with several different types of seizure disorder such as coexist, orange clonazepam 1mg may worsen the effects.
- May increase the production of salivation before giving drugs to patients who have difficulty handling secretions.
120 Pills, 180 Pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills
There are no reviews yet.