Introduction Of Fioricet 40 mg
- Butalbital is a group of drugs called barbiturates which helps by relaxing muscles of your brain and by decreasing anxiety and causing sleepiness and relaxation.
- Acetaminophen is a pain reliever that stops the production of certain chemicals in the brain that cause pain and decrease headache.
- Caffeine is an adenosine opposer it blocks the formation of adenosine in our body. And it stimulates our central nervous system by improving blood flow inside our brain by relaxing muscle contractions in blood vessels.
And other inactive ingredients present in the drug are magnesium
stearate, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose and the capsule shell is composed of gelatin silicon dioxide and sodium lauryl sulfate added as manufacturing aides to the gelatin and titanium dioxide.
fioricet 40 mg is generic medicine available as a lower-cost and conveniently combines three different medications and also available in a flavored liquid form and can also be used for infants as young as 12 years old.
If Fioricet 40 mg taken for a long time can become habit-forming and can cause liver damage.
Usually doctors or pharmacists recommend one or two capsules every 4 hours as needed for pain,or as directed by your doctor.
- Oral capsules: For Adults and children 12 years and older the typical dose is one to two capsules by mouth every 4 hours as needed for pain, don’t take more than 6 capsules in a day.
- Oral syrup: For Adults and children 12 years and older, the typical dose is 15 mL (1 tablespoon) to 30 mL (2 tablespoons) by mouth every 4 hours. Don’t take more than 90 mL (6 tablespoons) in a day.
Overdose: Not responding to sound or touch, extreme sleepiness, slowed breathing, low blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, sweating, tiredness, restlessness, shaking, confusion, stomach pain, dark urine, yellowing of your skin or eyes, loss of consciousness.
- Fioricet 40 mg is used to get rid from symptoms of tension, muscle contraction, headaches.
Side Effects of Fioricet 40 mg
Most common side effects are;
- Seizures; it is a sudden, uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain which causes changes in your behavior, levels of consciousness and movements or feelings; these indications may also be considered to be epilepsy.
- Delusions; A delusion is a belief that is clearly false and that indicates an abnormality in the affected person’s content of thought.
- Restlessness; it is the inability to relax or rest due to anxiety or boredom.
- Trouble sleeping
- Drowsiness; is a feeling of being sleepy and lethargic
- Lightheadedness; Lightheadedness is a feeling of passing out being close to faintness or dizziness.
- Dizziness; Dizziness is a range of sensations, such as feeling faint, woozy, weak or unsteady
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea; Nausea is a type of stomach discomfort or having the sensation of wanting to vomit.
- Abdominal pain
- Feeling intoxicated; becoming emotionally unstable and getting easily excited.
Fioricet 40 mg may cause serious side effects;
- Serious allergic reactions like suddenly appearing rash, blisters, peeling swelling of face, mouth or throat, itching,skin changes.
- Difficulty breathing
- Hives; Hives are red, itchy raised red bumps that result from a skin reaction
- Diarrhea; Diarrhea is a loose, watery and possibly more-frequent bowel movements
- Dark colored urine
- Yellowing of eyes and skin (jaundice)
- Nausea; Nausea is stomach discomfort and the sensation of wanting to vomit.
- Stomach pain
- Weight loss
- White or gray stool
- Fatigue; Fatigue is an overall feeling of tiredness or lack of energy
- Dehydration; Dehydration is when your body loses more fluids than you take in and if it is not treated, it can get worse and become a serious problem.
- Abdominal upset means an upset stomach and indigestion, dyspepsia, heartburn, or acid reflux.
- Sudden blood pressure fluctuation; high blood pressure or low blood pressure.
- Liver damage; Yellow skin or eyes (jaundice), stomach pain or swelling, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness or weakness, confusion
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Fioricet 40 mg , since it can cause you to be more drowsy and less alert, and raise the risk of accidental injuries and liver damage.
- This medicine may lead to Addiction, Abuse, And Misuse.
- If you have diabetes, alcohol dependence, liver disease or any other medical condition that requires you to limit/avoid these substances in your medication then consult your doctor or pharmacist about this product.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when your doctor recommends you using it for long periods or in high doses may harm to the unborn baby as well as the mother.
- Prolong use of this medicine may cause infertility i.e unable to have children so talk with your doctor before using this medicine if you have plan for children.
- Older people may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially drowsiness and trouble falling asleep.
120 Pills, 180 Pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills